Our landscape team is looking to add an experienced landscape architect (or other suitably experienced professional) who will manage our portfolio of flood defence projects. Axis’ remit within these projects extends across landscape, design, and town planning / EIA, so candidates need to have good familiarity with the planning system in addition to a strong working knowledge of landscape design.
• You will have strong experience in design, planning and EIA
• You may be a Chartered Landscape Architect or alternatively be qualified in other disciplines (e.g. Town Planning or Environmental Assessment)
• You will have experience of managing projects and delivering to quality, time and budget demands
• You will be a good communicator and able to work closely with clients as well as the internal teams at Axis
• You will have practical experience of the internal structures, relationships and processes of EA (or other public bodies) with respect to delivery of capital projects
• You will have good general knowledge of construction site operations and practices
Axis provides great opportunities for career progression, highly competitive salaries, annual bonuses, and a range of working benefits including pension contributions, private healthcare, and payment of professional fees.
We have become adept at flexible working and embrace people wanting to work from home for part of the time, as well as from our offices in Chester (Bretton) and Manchester (Wilmslow). We recognise the importance of a healthy work-life balance amongst all our colleagues and regularly review our ways of working to improve this.
To secure our long -term future as an independent consultancy, we’ve recently become an Employee Ownership Trust. The company is managed in the interests of all colleagues and there are specific benefits associated with Trust status including tax free bonuses. You’ll be able to take an active part in the life of the company from day one.
Please complete the below form and attached a copy of your CV and one of our team will contact you. Thank you.
Find out how our planning experts can help you with your project.
Well House BarnsBrettonChesterCH4 0DH
Camellia House76 Water LaneWilmslowCheshireSK9 5BB